Respected Contributor
Fingers crossed spraying with Copper seems to have helped, but only a couple have ripened. The cherry tomatoes have a few ripens.
Contributor

Green Peppers like the soil to be moist, not dry or wet!  I have three plants and all of them are producing!

Honored Contributor

We have shade.  It's a "No Go"!!! from the start!

Image result for crying emoji

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tomatoes this Year

[ Edited ]

@Twins Mom  Well, something is taking my green tomatoes off of the stems! I don't know if it is birds or deer. Does anyone know if deer eat green tomatoes? They ate all my daylily blossoms and they eat right out of our hanging bird feeders. The tomatoes are on our patio in pots, but they are right at the edge for full sun.

Honored Contributor

Mid July is Full Tomato season here!

Just finished a ‘mater samich’ on sunflower seed bread, with Dukes Mayo, and Jane’s salt!!!

We only get them  4 or 5 weeks a year, but OMGosh, are they GOOD.

🍅🍅🍅  😋

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@godi wrote:

Well my neighbor decided to spray weed killer in his yard and it drifted over to my garden and killed two of my tomato plants. I had tomatoes!  I don’t even want to eat the other ones that are still growing because what’s in the soil now! Geez, I could 😱! 

Hi digo.  I was just checking out this forum to kill time and I saw your post.  Wow, that's a shame.  I would not eat them either.  How about that thing that you hang upside down and you kind of just hang it up?  I'm really sorry that happened to you. XO

Respected Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

Just finished a ‘mater samich’ on sunflower seed bread, with Dukes Mayo, and Jane’s salt!!!

🍅🍅🍅  😋

Dat's right, Drythe, make us all jealous!   LOL!!!!  Lucky you!!!

Honored Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

🍅🍅🍅  😋

Dat's right, Drythe, make us all jealous!   LOL!!!!  Lucky you!!!

@77yangya Hold on, I'm coming!!!!!!!Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

two good ones, 3 or 4 with black bottoms

Honored Contributor

The tomatoes I planted from seed were doing just great until the deer and ground hogs started to much on them. I've lived and planted veggies on my property for 40 years and the deer and ground hogs never touched my tomatoes.I told my husband if he wants me to plant veggies next season he has to fence in the garden. All that work for nothing.