Honored Contributor

If you like to attract both in your green space, what do you think of this combination?

May be an image of outdoors and tree

Honored Contributor

Re: The Birds & The Bees

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono  What a beautiful set up!

We only have one birdhouse in our backyard and it's for House Wrens Smiley Happy

P13104366.jpg

Respected Contributor

Susan Louise - How beautiful!  This is the sweetest photo ever, thank you for posting this.  May I ask, where did you get that gorgeous birdhouse?

Honored Contributor

Re: The Birds & The Bees

[ Edited ]

@lovesallanimals wrote:

Susan Louise - How beautiful!  This is the sweetest photo ever, thank you for posting this.  May I ask, where did you get that gorgeous birdhouse?

@lovesallanimals   Thank you! Quite honestly, I couldn't tell you now where I got the birdhouse except that I ordered it online. I bought it about 8 years ago.

Google 'painted wren birdhouse' or just 'wren birdhouse' and then click on 'images' and scroll through them. Duncraft has some nice ones, but they are a bit pricey...good luck on your hunt Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

That does look really pretty but we always put our birdhouses closer to the shaded areas.

I've read where birds feel safer closer to trees/bushes so I wouldn't think these would be practical.

Respected Contributor

I love it all...I love that painted house too.

Maybe I'll try making one myself since I paint.