Frequent Contributor

@SharkE

I got the spearhead shovel and just tried it out today. Sliced through Midwest clay like buttah! Thanks for your post, otherwise, I would have missed out on this handy little shovel. I got the pink floral...very cute, which is not usually something people would say about a garden tool!

dragonfly

Respected Contributor

Re: Thank you Shark!

[ Edited ]

@dragonflyveb wrote:

@SharkE

I got the spearhead shovel and just tried it out today. Sliced through Midwest clay like buttah! Thanks for your post, otherwise, I would have missed out on this handy little shovel. I got the pink floral...very cute, which is not usually something people would say about a garden tool!

dragonfly

Haha..I bought it too, because of @SharkE's post. Love it.

Honored Contributor

1%23auo.gif

Respected Contributor

I'm part of this me too movement as well.  I got the pink one.  Love it.

They may not be sold on QVC anymore, but you can buy them directly from their website.  There is a new one available that has a long handle.  Spear Head Spade dot com 

Respected Contributor

I have that one too.  I dug out some 30-year old shrubs with it.  You would not think one shovel could be better than another. I like the spot where you rest your foot, the pointed digging end, also think the short handle gives you more leverage.  I got pink too which makes it easy to find.  

Honored Contributor

I wanted the pink floral for our 2nd one, but, the ball and chain said "you'll be digging your own hole, then".

We got the lime green.   Blech. LOL

Men, are so dumb who cares if something is pink or has a floral motiff on it.

I read where men won't use a pink towel. I told him "you see men wear pink shirts , now, all the time, times have changed doesn't mean anything like it used too." Just means pink is a nice colored shirt to wear. Doesn't have to be a flaming pink, fushia thing.  Forget it. He's from the oldy generation. LOL

Honored Contributor
I got this spearhead spade last year and it works just great. I also got the pink.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

1%23auo.gif

@SharkE  I now have three, bought another when you posted, as the other two are always hiding, lol.  DH refuses to use mine, so he struggles, while I have a smooth go.

Honored Contributor

Just don't buy a pink or floral one. LOL

Crazy men afraid they won't be perceived in the right light. LOL

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Just don't buy a pink or floral one. LOL

Crazy men afraid they won't be perceived in the right light. LOL

@SharkE  One is yellow, the same as his, one green, and the newest is teal, he is just stubborn, lol.