Valued Contributor

Good way to use chipped teacups. I was only going to post a couple, but I got carried away, they were all so cute. Possibilities are endless.

teacup fairy garden

teacup fairy garden

teacup fairy garden

teacup fairy garden

teacup fairy garden

teacup fairy garden

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Honored Contributor

I can't even imagine trying to put a couple of these together.  They are so cute.

Honored Contributor

So cute! Wish I was that 'crafty'!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

wrote:

Good way to use chipped teacups. I was only going to post a couple, but I got carried away, they were all so cute. Possibilities are endless.

teacup fairy garden

teacup fairy garden

teacup fairy garden

teacup fairy garden

teacup fairy garden

teacup fairy garden

@SandPiper I have the teacups.......now I need the talent. i'm half way there.

Honored Contributor

@SandPiperThanks so much for those pictures.  My tea cups, chipped or not, are just hiding in my cabinets!  Besides, just yesterday I walked through Home Depot's garden area (I'm in southern Florida!) and they had dish gardens I loved but walked away from.  You've encouraged me to try my hand at taking one of theirs apart and playing with a teacup or two or three!

Esteemed Contributor

That is a great idea.  I admire crafty people.

Valued Contributor

@millieshops You’re welcome.  Please share your creation or two. 

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Honored Contributor

Those are absolutely adorable.  I created a little terrarium a few years ago and have some tiny "fairy" furniture that would be perfect now that the terrarium plants outgrew their place and/or died and/or got transplanted into the garden.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Esteemed Contributor

@SandPiperWith the abundance of mini-hostas on the market, you could add some hosta to your teacup gardens, too! Perfect for the partially shady area. I've fallen in love with the small and very small hosta varieties. Have not tried a mini-hosta, yet. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

Mini hosts might take up entire tea cup. Look at ‘Mouse’ series & their sports for possibilities. 

This link is for Blue Mouse Ears — http://www.myhostas.be/sports/#

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼