Respected Contributor

TSV (Plow & Hearth) & sellin practices-

<h1 class="fn"> </h1> <h1 class="fn">Plow & Hearth Oversized Dancing Petals Garden Wind Spinner</h1>

<input id="catEntryId" type="hidden" name="catEntryId" />

QVC Price: $84.50

Today's Special Value Price:

$69.76

Yes, the TSV is a good value but it's NOT the over the top incredible/amazing value that the hosts have continually talked about- First of all, P&H always offers a 20% coupon which brings the item (in store/online) down to $104- The QVC price is around $90 w/ shipping/tax. Last night, Amy stated...."I'm not good at math so I won't bother adding in the shipping...BUT, you could buy 2 of the TSV's for the normal price of one"- REALLY? Hmmm....If you purchased 2 (w/ 1/2 shipping on the 2nd) it would total $172- $68 MORE- Doesn't sound like a bargain! Carolyn stated that the TSV is a P& H item and therefore of great quality- She then proceeded to say that the quality of those sold on QVC are "most likely even better quality than those sold at P&H"- Huh? Another host repeatedly reminded the viewer of the Easy Pay at $34+ . THis is so misleading- no, the customer is not paying $34, they are paying $45. It's just tiresome. The selling practices are continually misleading and just dishonest. Could never do it!

Super Contributor

Re: TSV (Plow & Hearth) & sellin practices-

Anyone Dumb enough to watch gardening for24 hours probably would not know the difference.
Respected Contributor

I bought them out so that's why they are offering a OTO

Respected Contributor

Well thank God we got you to explain it to us.