Respected Contributor

AABC9B18-CD39-429A-93FD-9BD3728146D0.jpegI.  

366D1278-049C-45CB-8F49-F2BEF28CD89C.jpeg

Sunset was beautiful last evening.  Our temps are in the 70's.  Still doing yard cleanup and planting bulbs.  Many have shrubs reblooming which is not a good thing.  LM

Esteemed Contributor

@Lilysmom1 Photo's are beautiful as always.  I recently returned home from PEI.   We really enjoyed it.   We stayed on the eastern end of the island (Bay Fortune).  We had lovely warm weather, it only rained at night.  We were surprised by the extent of the damage, so many trees down in some sections.   We have been before but not in many years and not that specific part.   It is gorgeous!

Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom1    While you enjoy the lingering warmth of autumn, we in the desert Southwest have been having freezing temps and strong winds, one storm after another.  Colorado mountains have been dumped on with snow with one ski area already open.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@LindaSal Some parts of our Maritime Provinces got hit very hard.  This is the situation now on a regular basis and it has been getting worse.  There was a time when hurricanes were not a thing to even think about here.   Not the case any longer.  Parts of eastern Nova Scotia, PEI and Cape Breton were very hard hit.  The south coast of Newfoundland got it very bad as well.  

I am glad you enjoyed your trip.  It is supposed to cool down some this week.  We put Christmas lights two 15' blue spruce yesterday and we were in shorts and tshirts.  LM

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 I have been watching your weather.  The weather on the Canadian west coast is very cold as well.   

The. Trick or treaters had a balmy walk this year.  LM