Esteemed Contributor
squirrel and bird feeder.jpg
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

My girlfriend emailed same picture of this squirrel last week...so cute!  Thanks for the smile...😊🐿

Respected Contributor

He's soooooo cute........so what if he eats the bird seed!  I have a little friend who visits outside my office window.......I call him Rocky.

Laura loves cats!
Trusted Contributor

This guy is in my yard every day!!   Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

I have a sweatshirt that says the very same thing.

too funny

Honored Contributor

Mine asks, so when you gonna fill the birdbath saucer with water?

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

This "guy" is at my squirrel-proof bird feeder every day giving me a harry of a time!

She, Mustache, and her bratty clan sure can be a nuisance! (cuteness notwithstanding!)

Honored Contributor

All the years we had our dogs we both worked full time so they spent a lot of time alone in the house.

Our last dog absolutely HATED squirrels.

My hubby would feed the birds black sunflower seeds in the winter.The squirrels loved it - they were so fat on that seed.

I was home in a W/C after major foot and ankle surgery I soon figured out why the squirrels irritated our Daisy so much.They would come to the windows and the sliding door and tap on the glass.She would try to chase them but couldn't get to them. Imagine their surprize when I would open the door for her ! They were so fat they couldn't run very fast and she caught them a few times - she never hurt them but she would give them a good shake before she let them go.

Esteemed Contributor

@151949

lol2.gif

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

We had a squirrel get into our house years ago.  By the time we got him out hours later he had broken several pieces of glass jumping on furniture and tables.  Then there are the ones that eat ALL the bird seed.  .  Cute?  Not in this neighborhood, they aren't.