Honored Contributor

Re: Some colour in the garden today

[ Edited ]

So pretty,i always enjoy seeing your photos.You are about a month behide us here in southern maine.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

@AngelPuppy1, yes we do our own work.  It keeps us busy in the summer but it is a labor of love (most of the time!).  LM

Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest I love Maine.  We take a trip once or twice a year.  Usually just before and at the end of garden season!  LM

Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom, just gorgeous! Love seeing your gardens all throughout the seasons. I have gotten a few great ideas from you. Thanks.
"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

@Snicks1, so glad you got some ideas.  I love to see other peoples' gardens.  Every gardener brings something different I find.  

I have an an idea in my mind for a corner of our yard where we have a lovely Nootka False Cypress.  At the moment, it just fades into the background so I want to add a little drama.  My first step was to move the Crimson Lace red maple to the same area.  Next steps are in my head and will take a bit of  labour to get it done.  

Would love to see some photos of your gardens.  LM

Honored Contributor

Your gardens are truly beautiful.  Thank for sharing.  I love to see other people's iseas.