Contributor

Re: So disappointed in my Roberta’s purchase

I bought their lavender this year and 2 have died I've tried contacting them and got no reply back 3 times.

Honored Contributor

OP I was happy to read in your other thread that the plants are doing so well now.  They are beautiful!

Re: Roberta’s - I take back my first impression po... - Blogs & Forums (qvc.com)

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

E-mail Q Social- they will refund you.

I would never buy plants from TV.....too many great garden shops, nurseries where I can see plants up close and talk with professinals.

@ellaphant I AGREE!  Plus the garden centers and shops know to buy plants that do well in your area and you are giving jobs to people in your community.

I too am most disappointed with QVC Robert purchase. It's beyond 30 days now so not sure if/what I can do about it. But never again! of the 6 plants shipped, 2 where dead on arrival--for that I did get a refund. But since then, I planted using their insturctions to the letter and NOTHING LIKE THE RESULTS SHOWN ON TV! i ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT QVC vetted suppliers and product claims. Soooo disappointing. NEVER AGAIN!

Regular Contributor

Add me to the disappointed club.  I purchased the double desert rose that was the "largest they ever sold".  Well I got a bulb in a larger pot without any stems or flowers on it.  My other two desert roses that are 3 years old now put this largest one to shame.  I've just re-potted  it according to directions and have 10 days until my 30 days are up.  Will have the social community on speed email.