QVC is great at selling products but doing a terrible job at customer service. My plant order arrived dead, cooked!!!!! And, there is no way for me to notify them. I understand that there are problems right now, but I can’t even contact them online. A very unhappy customer ☹️
Trusted Contributor

Welcome to QVC forums

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Honored Contributor

@Sue487    All you have to do is email our moderators at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com.  Include your order#

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

This is no help to you now, however, I ordered some plants from ?Walmart's, and they came in great condition. Something to think about in the future.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Lots of other mail order companies to use other than QVC.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Shipping anything live is part science, part experience, and part luck. The seller can do everything perfectly but if the shipper leaves the package sitting in extreme heat or cold at any point of the journey, the formerly live items can arrive dead. A day or two's delay in forwarding the package can kill the formerly live items. Delivery vans typically have warmer (near the exhaust or engine) and cooler parts (near the doors or outside walls in winter) and depending on where your package is in the van it could arrive perfect, or cooked or frozen. 

Pretty much every company that ships live stuff expects a certain level of death among their shipments regardless of how careful they are in packaging the items. Bad things happen as packages move around the country. I'd be shocked if there was a company anywhere that didn't have reviews saying someone's plants arrived dead. I've gotten plants from the same company on several occasions that arrived in perfect condition, then some will arrive looking like they were in a war.  All had been packed the same, but had different experiences on the trip to me.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

This is no help to you now, however, I ordered some plants from ?Walmart's, and they came in great condition. Something to think about in the future.

@QVCkitty1   So have I, and also Home Depot sends large, healthy plants.

Respected Contributor

I was wondering about mail orders of plants. Next year we will redo our landscape and I really want to plant azaleas,roses and hydrangeas. And I do not have a big truck to get it all from the farm, plus soil, mulch, etc.

could anyone recommend good quality mail order plant company? 

Thank you

Honored Contributor

Re: Shipping live plants

[ Edited ]

There are many -- look at this website and type in the plants you want under their search by category. 

Roses you have many choices -- as a Rosarian, I recommend own root vs. grafted roses.

Here are a few: Chamblees, Heirloom & Roses Unlimited which I have used in the past for my own garden.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Thank you,