Respected Contributor

Sam's Club Find - pillows for outdoors

[ Edited ]

Below is today's Sam's Club find - 2 indoor/outdoor pillows for $16.99!  They are fade resistant, water resistant and UV protected - 20" x 20" each.  As you can see through my window - they will match my outdoor chairs perfectly (raining today so not putting them out yet).  I just purchased two pillows from TJ Maxx online and with shipping and tax they were over $30!  So I will take them back to TJ Maxx once I get them and get my money back. 

001.JPG

Trusted Contributor

Re: Sam's Club Find - pillows for outdoors

Will head out to Sam's Club to find them.  I have yellow Adirondack chairs, hopefully they have something to go with that color  Thanks

Respected Contributor

@phluphy wrote:

Will head out to Sam's Club to find them.  I have yellow Adirondack chairs, hopefully they have something to go with that color  Thanks

@phluphy - If you can't find something that matches, TJ Maxx website has lots of 2 packs of indoor/ourdoor pillows for $19.99, but of course you pay shipping.

Respected Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

@phluphy wrote:

@phluphy - If you can't find something that matches, TJ Maxx website has lots of 2 packs of indoor/ourdoor pillows for $19.99, but of course you pay shipping.

@phluphy - put them on the chairs - they fill in the entire back of the chair - makes it easier to get in and out of the chair and supports your back more.  The Adirondack chairs can be a little hard to get out of if you slide all the way back.

Trusted Contributor

I bought these pillows at Sam's Club for the built-in benches on our deck...not the pattern you got, but the solid colors.  I got turquoise and the bright coral and love them.  I thought they were an excellent price...I was pricing them at other stores and you could easily pay $16.99 for just one pillow!