Regular Contributor

Sale on Spearhead Gardening Shovel & Spade

[ Edited ]

The spearhead gardening shovel & spade is on clearance for $36.54 with free shipping.  I just bought one. Have had my eye on it for quite some time but not willing to pay $50 plus shipping.

The item # is M49714.

~Quack

Respected Contributor

Re: Sale on Spearhead Gardening Shovel & Spade

@Quackeroo wrote:

The spearhead gardening shovel & spade is on clearance for $36.54 with free shipping.  I just bought one. Have had my eye on it for quite some time but not willing to pay $50 plus shipping.

The item # is M49714.

~Quack

@Quackeroo That is a great spade.  You'll love it.   I've had it for years.  I didn't purchase here, but directly from manufacturer.  Got both the spade and the shovel, though I do use the spade more frequently.

Honored Contributor

Re: Sale on Spearhead Gardening Shovel & Spade

@Quackeroo- Thank you so much for posting this!  I've also had my eye on it for a long time, but held off because of the price.  I've just ordered one in lavender.

I also phoned my sister-in-law and told her, because she's older and does a lot of gardening, but doesn't have the strength to use a regular shovel anymore.

It's got hundreds of five-star reviews.  I noticed that a few negative reviews show that they clearly didn't watch or listen to the presentation!