New Contributor

Cottage Farms has also been bad this year.  Had some items from last year that needed replacing under their guarantee and they never sent them.  QVC customer service has been bad too, have to hold on phone for an hour because email and chat refuse to help and the phone rep still doesnt help.  

Occasional Contributor

I live in Minnesota. I received an email last week telling me that to prepare for my plant shipment and what to do when they arrive. I prepared me garden this week. Today I wake up to an email telling me they are backordered and they will let me know if they can get more. These orders were placed in February. I have had this happen on and off with clothing items, too. I have lost faith in QVC. I am going to support local stores from now on. 

Occasional Contributor

I just received my email this morning...I will not be receiving my tomato plants that I ordered on 2/1. I have lost faith in QVC. Off to my local gargen store. I guess it's better to support local anyway! 

Occasional Visitor

I am so disappointed with Roberta's flowers this season.  I received the plants ordered, but they were so small and they look like they're struggling to survive.  I also order the Citronella plants, but have not received them.  After reading the reviews, I decided to cancel the order.  We'll see how that goes.  I have decided to discontinue ordering from them and to support our local nurseries. I purchased the same plants and they were much healthier.  Not sure what happened, but it seems that if there was a problem they should have been upfront about it.  Loyal customers understand that things don't always go as planned. 

Super Contributor

I'm so sorry to say that I didn't receive one healthy plant this season. My last delivery is lavender and I received one healthy and two dead and the other kind of lavender all three  were small and soaked wet and dead. The nursery was responsible for all of this and were placed in boxes already dead on almost dead. So I called and reported some and I'm paying for the other mistakes. I'm housebound because I can't drive to a garden center so this is perfect for me but not anymore.