Occasional Contributor

Roberta's Succulent Delivery item # M69928

After waiting several weeks for the succulents to ship, they finally arrived for my DIL.  I was hoping the plants would cheer her up..Like everyone trying to cope with the effects of Covid, our political problems, homeschooling children in states where in school classes  are not allowed, she opened the package not knowing what was inside.  Because we live in different states, my grandson videoed her opening it and the disappointment showed on her face.  The plants were spilled and dirt covered everything, broken leaves, a mess.  I just read Roberta's "Gotta Grow" Guarantee..the first words are "When you are happy, we are happy."..."If for any reason your results don't match your expectations Roberta's will replace it with a similar or comparable plant at no charge."

This was not a Christmas gift, just an "I Love you gift" for a wife, mother, worker, home schooler mom...I feel sad.....just wanted to share my thoughts...

Trusted Contributor

Re: Roberta's Succulent Delivery item # M69928

Sorry @Ly   I'm sure your DIL appreciated the thought.  So nice of you.

Maybe she can clean it up and replant.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you Roxxy...my DIL, who is an excellent plant gardener, sent me a picture of the succulents after she cleaned them  up removing the broken leaves, refilling the spilled soil and she placed them in a pot and it looks beautiful.  I was just a bit upset with the way they were packaged...she was not the only one.  I did read the reviews and most were upset about the smashed boxes, spilled soil and broken leaves.  I've calmed down now and I am pleased with the way my DIL fixed them.  Merry Christmas to you.

Respected Contributor

They should have done a better job of packaging  the succulents, esp since you were gifting someone with them. Glad it all worked out tho.

Will you contact QVC or the company?