Super Contributor

I just tuned into the Q and saw Roberta's Flowers was on.  I almost didnt recognize Kort Wallien.  Could be some extra weiight?  Love their products.

Esteemed Contributor

Noticed it also - especially this year.  Medication can cause unusual weight gain.........seems to be primarily in his face.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Did anyone notice that Eric was relatively absent from presentations this season, when I did see him he appeared to have no hair...  I hope he is healthy and OK!

Trusted Contributor

I only noticed it during his Skype presentations.  I believe it to be the angle of the camera.  It's never flattering when a camera is looking up at your from that angle.lol

Trusted Contributor

@ScarletDove 

I noticed that too and I am surprised no one mentioned it sooner.  He was there for one of their first shows, but not as a presenter.  He kind of popped on to say hello.  I saw him in and out a few times to make a few comments, but that was it.  Maybe he's cutting back on his on-air presentations and just working behind the scenes.  I noticed that the "kids" seem to be taking over the presentations now and they are doing a great job!

Respected Contributor

@Grade1Teach wrote:

@ScarletDove 

I noticed that too and I am surprised no one mentioned it sooner.  He was there for one of their first shows, but not as a presenter.  He kind of popped on to say hello.  I saw him in and out a few times to make a few comments, but that was it.  Maybe he's cutting back on his on-air presentations and just working behind the scenes.  I noticed that the "kids" seem to be taking over the presentations now and they are doing a great job!

@Grade1Teach  We both must have watched the same show...what you described is exactly what I saw, Eric popped in and popped out. I've watched lots of their shows since their products were the best I received last year and what I have received so far this season are wonderful quality. Have noticed the younger 3 Walliens taking over which might be what is the evolution of Robertas, but I really enjoyed Eric, he is much different from Kort!