Frequent Contributor

Re: Roberta's Gone from QVC? New Company, Van Zyverden?

I won't buy from Roberta's ever again. The one shipment I ordered had smaller than advertised half-dead plants. The inside containers had fallen apart and the soil was all over. The plants did not last. An order from Burpee came with a beautiful plant perfectly packaged so I know Roberta's was not the norm.
Frequent Contributor

I've noticed Roberta's is now charging FOR SHIPPING! Before the shipping was included in the price. Now items are even MORE expensive! I'm less inclined to order from them from now on. So far on today's shows, Cottage Farms is not charging for shipping items. I've had good luck with some Roberta's items, some not so good, but QVC has always refunded me (as long as it was still under warranty). I have more plants than I know what to do with (oniline and local nurseries) so I will be buying very little this year.

Esteemed Contributor

Roberta's have been on for 2 days. Shipping is included in all items.  Why start rumors.

Respected Contributor

Just received my TSV sunpatiens today. The inside box says Roberta's on it. The six plants are perfect, green, and moist. Look very healthy and I can't wait to plant them in pots tomorrow! The directions say to wait 1-2 days before repotting.