Respected Contributor

Re: Recent tsv water fountain

My battery compartment was leaking, too, so my DH coated the rubber O-rings that are supposed to act as seals with waterproof grease, specifically made for sealing water out of joining areas like this fountain has.  The battery compartment is now sealed and has not leaked yet, and batteries are lasting much longer!  I would urge you to try such a solution, if you don't have anything like waterproof grease then take the fountain to a plumbing supply store and ask for help, they will be glad to sell you some waterproof grease that will seal the battery compartment but not degrade the rubber O-ring, I am sure.

Contributor

Absolutely love mine!  Very peaceful and calming sound.   Wish I had know about these sooner!

Occasional Contributor

Thank you for this excellent idea! I will try that and pass it along to my daughter in law when I she gets her gift. I loved my fountain up to the point of the leak. Am anxious to get it working again! 

New Contributor

I need to take out the batteries from the water fountain. Can someone tell me how?  I miss placed the instructions. Thank you.

Honored Contributor

Which fountain is this?  I have a battery operated one that will run either 1 hour or 4 hours.  My only real complaint is that it's a battery hog.

New Contributor

This fountain is battery operated and can run 1 to 4 hours depending how many times you hit the button. I can't remember how to remove the batteries.

Respected Contributor

What is the item number for the water fountain?