Honored Contributor

We are finally getting some significant rain here in the Seattle area.  It has been dry for months!  I think the rhododendrons may be dancing!  Their poor leaves have been curled up.

Honored Contributor

@Diane  Congratulations on your rain.  I know how it feels to have long dry spells.  Everybody do a happy dance.  🌧️

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Isn't it lovely????? Can't believe I am saying this, but we Seattle folks have been without wayyyyyyyyyy to long!

Esteemed Contributor

@DiAnne, pretty dry summer here in .Nova Scotia as well.  We are having a rain day today as well and the garden is thankful.

I am doing some major moving of shrubs and perennials this month as the garden matures.  Hard work!  LM

Respected Contributor

I'm in your area & loving this....nice & dark this morning, raining, leaves everywhere....awwwww.

Last week I got my flowers & garden all bundled up (for the most part), so this is LOVELY. My lawn is tan right now....in a week I'll have to mow, lol. 

Respected Contributor

Last year in the Seattle area, it rained every day Oct-March??  Only a PNW lover would enjoy this, LOL.  Then it stayed cool through mid-June. Can you tell I'm not a summer person?  Woman Happy

I like some aspects, but those 90 degree + days with no AC are HARSH!  Let the rain begin!  It feels so good to NOT have the inside temp of the house at bedtime 80 + degrees.