Respected Contributor

Question re Wicker Park Garden Spheres

Can anyone tell me what the zip ties are for?  Thanks.

Valued Contributor

Re: Question re Wicker Park Garden Spheres

My guess would be to secure them if you live in a windy part of the country.  Did you receive them already?  I almost ordered them.  What is your opinion, are they worth it?  I wanted to get the deep pink color but trying to cut back on purchases.

Esteemed Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

@FrananZoe

They come with garden stakes and zip ties. The stakes are to hold it in the ground or the pot. The zip ties are in case you have broken them in half to use that way and then want to put them together again.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@coconut1818 wrote:

My guess would be to secure them if you live in a windy part of the country.  Did you receive them already?  I almost ordered them.  What is your opinion, are they worth it?  I wanted to get the deep pink color but trying to cut back on purchases.

Yes I got the 13" deep pink - they're really pretty - very nice for the price - very full.  I have them in Valerie's urns.  Looks like only the 11" purple left.  For now anyway.  

Thanks

Respected Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@FranandZoe wrote:

@FrananZoe

They come with garden stakes and zip ties. The stakes are to hold it in the ground or the pot. The zip ties are in case you have broken them in half to use that way and then want to put them together again.

Thank you!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@coconut1818 wrote:

I just received mine..I purchased the 11inch boxwood. I placed them in 2 black urns....I LOVE them. I went back and ordered the purple today..the only color available.  I think they'll look good this Fall! Woman Very Happy

Valued Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

@coconut1818 wrote:

Yes I got the 13" deep pink - they're really pretty - very nice for the price - very full.  I have them in Valerie's urns.  Looks like only the 11" purple left.  For now anyway.  

Thanks

I did the same..I got the boxwood! Very pleased as well! Heart

Valued Contributor

Got  my 11" purple the other day and they are really nice. The 13" hot pink and  boxwoods came yesterday, but have not opened them yet. The purple took a tiny bit of fluffing to fix out of the box. They need to get more of these in. Will get the orange for fall landscaping if they get more. Only thing is, finding a place to store the purple and pink in the winter. Hope they hold up in the sun and rain.

Esteemed Contributor

@PA Mom-mom @FranandZoe  I think I heard during the demo that they can be put back together without the zip ties.  But it would be tedious matching them up.  Zip ties are a gift!

Keepin' it real.