Respected Contributor

Re: Pretty plants as well as flowers

@151949

How interesting.  I was not aware of such arrangements, campers owning their own spots. Ignore me if this is just too nosy, but when you say "camper," are you refering to a motor home, or what we call a "5th wheel?"   The reason I'm asking is that a friend is thinking of selling his home when he retires and purchasing a motor home.  He said he might even like to try to find work as a camp "director" or whatever you call the person in charge of a campground. He also has the possibility of part-time work from his motorhome.  I'm thinking he would need a car for trips out and about so as not to take the motor home to the store for a quart of milk!

Sounds like you enjoy summer gardening, and I know you will put together something really pretty.  It's a very satisfying pastime.  As I recall, coleus seeds are easy to sprout and grow pretty quickly.  That would be one way to cut the expense.  I wonder if you could start a few now, if you have room to transport them in the spring (probably not!)