Esteemed Contributor
Don't think this works yet but can't be far away if iPad works. Thanks QVC!
Honored Contributor

Re: Posting pics from iphone

Lilysmom wrote:
Don't think this works yet but can't be far away if iPad works. Thanks QVC!

@Lilysmom, I just saw this thread.  I tested one with my iPhone and it worked.  Give it another try and see what happens -- maybe clear cookies (in "Settings," "Safari"), log in again, and see if that helps.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo, i don't see the little square icon on my iPhone 6+.

Honored Contributor

Lilysmom wrote:
@dooBdoo, i don't see the little square icon on my iPhone 6+.

I have an iPhone 5.

Are you running iOS 8.4?

Do you see all the other icons?

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

DooBdoo, no icons show at all.  I am up to date with my software iOS 8.4.  Lolakimono says some of my photos on the other post are sideways.  They show right side up for me.  Are they ok for your viewing?  LM

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lilysmom wrote:

DooBdoo, no icons show at all.  I am up to date with my software iOS 8.4.  Lolakimono says some of my photos on the other post are sideways.  They show right side up for me.  Are they ok for your viewing?  LM

After you click "Reply," did you check to see if you've chosen "Rich Text" instead of "HTML" (just above the box you type your reply in)?

All your photos on the other thread look fine to me -- none of them are sideways when I look with my iPhone.

However, a few of them are upside down or sideways when I view with my iMac.  I'll tell you which ones in a comment on the other thread.

Esteemed Contributor

dooB, which should it be ... Rich text or html?

Honored Contributor

Lilysmom wrote:

dooB, which should it be ... Rich text or html?

If you choose "Rich Text" you should see the icons appear.

You can toggle between the 2 to see the difference.

Respected Contributor

@Lilysmom wrote:

I have an iPhone 5s DooBoo and you have to chose Full Version, not Mobile before you get the tool bar.  Lower right hand corner.

image.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks Shawnie!