Valued Contributor

I think it's great! My daughter and I saved a baby bat! She was unattached to her mother so I put them all in a box. The mother  had two other babies attached to her. She flew off without the one, so my daughter and I got a small stick which she attached to and we walked out to a tree and got her attached to the limb. We left and sure enough later when we went out to check on her she was gone. We looked all over the ground and couldn't see her so hopefully her mother swooped down and got her! I hate bats but they're great for eating the bugs we have here in the Houston area! 

Valued Contributor

@Julie928, I am a day late to the party but, What a sweetheart you both are.I pray for woolly bugs and people, so ignorant people   ,yes things are priority,  but all things need respect!Sending you lots of love, we are tree  service people so lots of orphan babies have passed through  our vehicles to rehab places.Hey one act of kindness is everything!!!You are a star...hugs  sweet girl...MaryAnne

Trusted Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi & everyone who responded with their kind comments ~ unfortunately, the little guy did not make it.  They weren't sure exactly what was wrong but he/she passed away as their vet was examining him.  As much as I wish he would have pulled through, I'm grateful he wasn't out in the elements suffering.  Thank you all for your prayers and concern.

Respected Contributor

@Julie928   You are fortunate to have a wildlife center near you, I have one near me, also, but many do not have one close......

Blessings to all the wild creatures that we enjoy daily, I would be lost without being able to see and hear them......

And bless you for caring........