Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: Phillip........where are you?

Agree - - - Please come back Phillip!   I loved watching Cottage Farm because of Phillip.  That new woman has an annoying voice, besides being no fun, having no interaction, very dry!  

Occasional Contributor

I do switch channels - but that isn't the point!   That woman has an annoying voice and is so dry - surely they could find someone with personality.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Anymsound too loundmfor you?@Patriot3 wrote:

I don't mind the man for CF, but that woman is horrible.  Talks constantly and sooooooo loud!!!  Can't watch her.

@Patriot3 

Have you considered turning the tv volume down or mute the sound?

Or change channels?

Do you have any objections to the QVC hosts that present CF?  Any too loud for you?

Respected Contributor

@EatWell wrote:

I don't mind the man for CF, but that woman is horrible.  Talks constantly and sooooooo loud!!!  Can't watch her.

@Patriot3 

Or change channels?

Do you have any objections to the QVC hosts that present CF?  Any too loud for you?

Many of us have decided to boycott Cottage Farms due to the mistreatment of our beloved Phillip. The shows just arent the same. No life, no zest, no creativity. I think whoever made the decision should be fired. Phillip is dearly missed.

Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@EatWell wrote:

@Patriot3 

Or change channels?

Many of us have decided to boycott Cottage Farms due to the mistreatment of our beloved Phillip. The shows just arent the same. No life, no zest, no creativity. I think whoever made the decision should be fired. Phillip is dearly missed.

I like the new male CF vendor. I think he is funny and very knowledgeable about the plants he is selling.

Valued Contributor

Phillip was special and I too miss his smile and sense of humor.  And that is not hanging on to the past...just a person preference.  Not only do I miss Phillip but there seems to be fewer choices of plants and the presentations and online copy are lacking care, amount of sun, height and spread of the plants.  

Respected Contributor

The woman representing CF is awful. She can't hold.a candle to Phillip. I don't know what QVC was thinking with this change. Phillip wad always the best. Would hate to think ageism had anything to do with this. I believe Philip is in his 60s.
Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:
The woman representing CF is awful. She can't hold.a candle to Phillip. I don't know what QVC was thinking with this change. Phillip wad always the best. Would hate to think ageism had anything to do with this. I believe Philip is in his 60s.

Well I think the male CF vendor is doing a great job. He is very knowledgeable.

Honored Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

@Reever wrote:

Well I think the male CF vendor is doing a great job. He is very knowledgeable.

I totally agree @DJs mom , the male vendor, Kelly Norris is great.  Exceptional knowledge, wonderful humor, and thorough with everything you need to know about the plants.

Respected Contributor

Kelly is still no Phillip and many viewers are upset over the change. Phillip is answering questions on Facebook. He is a special man just a wonderful human being.