Esteemed Contributor

I just read somewhere he is 60. I think he is very youthful but even he probably gets tired doing the TSV. I think he is just great.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

Actually I think he's around 65 because a couple years back - he said he was 62. Agree with too much cosmetic work statement.

Honored Contributor

He did have help on the day of the TSV - another good-looking man from Cottage Farms did a few presentations. But Philip did most of them. I believe the other guy also fielded questions online for a bit.

Honored Contributor

I kind of like him--he seems to know his stuff in the garden. But not a fan of Cottage Farms--nothing ever grew like he said it would for me. But I really didn't watch much of the TSV as Rick was on and I swear, those two could be brothers!! Was very funny--both had polo shirts on that the sleeves were worn up high to show off the "guns" but anytime RD is on I run the other direction. But Philip said he just built a new house so maybe he is just plain exhausted.

Contributor
He is in his 60's. His birthday is in August he said... I doubt he's lifting pots. He's sort of the high man on the totum pole. Is the other man his boyfriend? Husband? I know he lives less than 2 miles from the Q. I love him & taped all his shows, I learn so much. Cottage Farms Direct is cheaper sometimes, depends on shipping.
Respected Contributor

Here's a pic of Phillip when he was young. Talk about good looks!!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor
On 2/19/2015 fortune said:

Here's a pic of Phillip when he was young. Talk about good looks!!!!!!!

Wow!! He's so cool, such a likeable guy.

Valued Contributor

WOW...WHAT A HUNK as they say now. And to think he liked gardening and flowers even then.

Just love him. One of the wittiest and funny guys I ever heard. He is still a ""looker"" in my book. That's what we called handsome men in my days.

Trusted Contributor

I know one comment I love to hear at work is"Gee,you look so tired".

Honored Contributor
On 2/18/2015 Nancy Drew said:

I just read somewhere he is 60. I think he is very youthful but even he probably gets tired doing the TSV. I think he is just great.

{#emotions_dlg.w00t} I thought he was in his 40's, and I also thought he was very energetic during the TSV.