Esteemed Contributor

Patio and Lawn Mats from QVC

What happened to the patio mats that QVC used to offer every spring? I've bought large mats (rugs) for my patio from QVC for at least the last 8 or 10 years. They were inexpensive mats (usually around $40) that were soft, rinseable with a hose, and in quite a few different patterns and sizes. They wear like iron, but I usually bought new ones every few years. Neither QVC nor HSN has restocked them - they now have a new brand and the prices are close to $100 to $400, depending on size. So - I'm bummed, but hoping I can find something similar to the "old" products at Lowes or Home Depot this year.

Respected Contributor

Re: Patio and Lawn Mats from QVC

Barbara King is the brand that I like. They do have a few in stock, but only pink in the largest size.

Last year I wanted green & I bought 2 at WalMart. They were $50. Very similar to the BK.

I saw them at Rural King last week, too.

At WalMart they were listed as RV mats.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, @Dusty1 ... I'll add Walmart to my search. I'm just disappointed that QVC would discontinue previous brands and instead add a much more expensive alternative. So it goes!

Honored Contributor

@jannabelle1 wrote:

What happened to the patio mats that QVC used to offer every spring? I've bought large mats (rugs) for my patio from QVC for at least the last 8 or 10 years. They were inexpensive mats (usually around $40) that were soft, rinseable with a hose, and in quite a few different patterns and sizes. They wear like iron, but I usually bought new ones every few years. Neither QVC nor HSN has restocked them - they now have a new brand and the prices are close to $100 to $400, depending on size. So - I'm bummed, but hoping I can find something similar to the "old" products at Lowes or Home Depot this year.

@jannabelle1.  Probably too many people tripped on the edge of them and nearly broke their neck, as I did.  They are very unsafe, especially on a hard surface where you can not stake them down.  Even with furniture on them, the wind can lift the edge enough to create a perfect tripping hazard.  They should be taken off the market; maybe they have been.  I threw mine in the trash.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624, I'm sorry you had that problem with the mats. I never did, but thank you for your comment.

Honored Contributor

Mats were on clearance sometime last year.  I don't remember the month.  I bought a couple Scott Bros mats for my mother.  Prices were cheaper than anywhere even with shipping.  I think it's too early for the season, but I could be wrong.  Someone usually has a TSV.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I recall seeing Barbara King mats back in early February. I was going to order but changed my mind. 

Trusted Contributor

I got one for our RV from Amazon.  It's held up well.

Trusted Contributor

@Dusty1  i don't live near a Rural King, but I do order alot of there items online, good price !!!

Honored Contributor

https://www.qvc.com/Leaf-Design-Reversible-Outdoor-Mat-by-Patio-Mats.product.M24805.html?productNumb...

I bought mine in blue.  The company was called Patio Mats @jannabelle1 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise