Esteemed Contributor

Re: Patio and Lawn Mats from QVC

Thanks for the replies....I'll check out Patio Mats and also Amazon. I have a feeling that QVC has switched to a pricier vendor.

Occasional Visitor

I have purchased these patio mats for years.  The last one I purchased it fell apart before the summer was over.

The stuff was breaking off and I have a deck full of material that has been a mess to clean up.

I still have a smaller one on the lower deck, and it is the older one, before I bought my last set. It is still in good shape.

It has to be at least 4 years old, could be even older. 

I am hoping that eventually they will bring the orginial ones soon, or  at least somethng, that will last through a summer, or better a bit longer.

Contributor

I did get one of the Barbara King patio mats in Sept and it may have even been on clearance as I think I only paid around $25. Earlier in the season I bought one that was the same size (6x9) from Walmart in the garden center and it was $40. They also sell them in the automotive dept for RV’s but they aren’t very attractive.

Esteemed Contributor

Update: I searched online for patio mats and ended up at Kotula's. They advertise outdoor mats for both patios and for use with RV's. They have exactly the size I was looking for and the price was $29.99 (6'x9' mat), and the material is the same as what the Q used to sell. Works for me and my brick patio! My new mat should be here by Friday or Saturday (ordered 3 days ago).

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 Same thing happened to me a few years ago.  Tripped and fell on my face, it was a sound heard round the world!  Last year I bought a much better quality rug for my deck, heavier and better made.  I believe I paid around $100 for it and when I bought it out this spring it still looks good.

Trusted Contributor

@jannabelle1  I bought the Veranda outdoor rugs from QVC a few years ago and leave them on my covered deck year round and they still look good.  I also keep my resin wicker table and chairs on top of the rugs because we do get some serious winter weather here.  Of course the covered roof helps alot.

Esteemed Contributor

I just can't justify a $100 rug on my patio. I have a large brick patio that probably didn't have the best application of sand between bricks. I'm in Missouri and we get both snow and ice on our uncovered patio, so I couldn't ever leave it out year round! I wish I could!