Super Contributor

I love it, I think it is beautifully done. Perfect for someone without a green thumb or who cannot grow poppies where they live!

Respected Contributor

I like it.

Respected Contributor

I love it.

Honored Contributor

@CAcableGirl2.  My dogs make their own peep holes in the fence.  They're not very square or symmetrical, however.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I would love to have my fence painted with green tropical plants (bananas, ferns, etc) as a backdrop for my flowers.  

Trusted Contributor

I really like this.  I wonder how it will weather?

Respected Contributor
I think that is OUTRAGEOUS...JUST GORGEOUS!!
I'm an artist too, but I've never attempted something like that. I've done some smaller wood plaques. Did you clear coat it for weather protection? Great job!!
Respected Contributor

First thing that struck me is that this is not the artist's fence.  This fence belongs to the property on the other side, as the artist's side does not show any poles or braces.  The artist has the "nice" side of the fence.  So can one paint on someone else's fence? 

Obviously so if the artist gained permission from the neighbor.  But maybe the neighbor doesn't know.  At first I thought it was kinda pretty, but after awhile I think I might look at it as an eyesore.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Esteemed Contributor

Love it - makes me smile!

Esteemed Contributor

I like the painting, but think more muted trees would be better. I’ve been thinking of doing it on mine.

In high school we painted murals all through the halls.

There were sailing ships and history murals. I did a sea scene and a modern one with books near the library.

Sad to say the school was torn down and they are all gone along with some of those who painted them.