Super Contributor

PEONIES, FOXGLOVES, ALLIUMS

[ Edited ]

From my front garden -- peonies, foxgloves and alliums --azaleas in the background.

20220530_183255.jpg

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Valued Contributor

Re: PEONIES, FOXGLOVES, ALLIUMS

Beautiful...thank you for sharing!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BklynKinsey 

So beautiful!!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Absolutely lush and beautiful, @BklynKinsey .  We don't have gardens like that where I live.  You must have quite a green thumb.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@BklynKinsey   Oh how positively wonderful. Thank you for sharing the beauty.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Wow, you have some beautiful colors so early in the season. Lots of gardeners in my area wait until Memorial Day to plant. I started on May 6, but there's always a risk of frost.

Respected Contributor

Pretty flowers 🌸 

Super Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Wow, you have some beautiful colors so early in the season. Lots of gardeners in my area wait until Memorial Day to plant. I started on May 6, but there's always a risk of frost.

I'm in NYC, zone 7a.  I usually start planting my annuals first week in May.  Sometimes I do have to cover the tender ones  overnight if we get a cold night.  I do my last plantings at the very end of May/early June -- caladium bulbs (they hate the cold).  I'll be planting those bulbs tomorrow.

Respected Contributor

@BklynKinsey Wow, really gorgeous!  There's not a lot blooming yet where I am.  My peonies should bloom in a week or two I would think.  Maybe I'll try to post.  Mine are a light pink color.  Anyway, I'm very impressed with your garden!  Beautifully done!!