Respected Contributor

@Mom2Dogs , not sure it's exactly what you're looking for, but the TSV is a 100% poly indoor/outdoor rug today. Different shapes, sizes and patterns.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mom2Dogs , yes.  I've gotten one from Amazon and also Pier One.

The Amazon rug was quite serviceable.  I used it to cover some tattered deck boards until we had those baords replaced.  Of course the "deck guy" imagined that the rug had caused the rot, but that just was not the case.

Old age caused the deck rot.

The Pier one rugs were pretty and matched some rockers I had out there but like others have said, I had to anchor them under a table and chairs or oh yes!  They will sail away.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia    If I purchase a rug, we have a smaller size outdoor gas fire place that will hold the rug down, with chairs placed around the edges.

Honored Contributor

@catter70   I saw the rugs....there are a couple of designs that I like.

Trusted Contributor

Two years ago I bought one of the large outdoor rugs from QVC.  It is held down by the furniture etc. on the deck and does lay flat, no problem there.  Easy to clean too, water runs right thru it.  My deck is old and what I notice when I roll the rug up in the fall is that the planks underneath are in great shape, no loss of color,  but the exposed wood show wear and tear.  The TSV today looks very nice but what I have is still in great shape.

Respected Contributor

@Mom2Dogs , this is a timely discussion.  Good info!  LM

Respected Contributor

Hi!

Just in case you have yet to purchase an outdoor rug, I wanted add Mad Mats to the list.

Mad Mats are beautiful and durable, and made of recycled plastic.

They're available on Amazon, Wayfair, etc.

I had one of their largest mats on my patio for 7 years, w/ zero fading, or any other issues,...in the Arizona sun, no less!

MAD MATS

Muddling through...