Trusted Contributor

Summer Cheer DaffodilSummer Cheer Daffodil 5 bulbs for $10.29

Giant Lily-of-the-ValleyGiant Lily of the Valley 10 for $12.69

Its from Brecks. Would you pay $10 to ship this. I cant find any shipping codes. I have tried Cottage Farms and Roberts and have been disappointed in both, so I dont know if I want to order, but love both items!!

Frequent Contributor

Is that $10 for both the bulbs and the plants? I find that reasonable but have you ever ordered from Breck's before? Please check out the reviews on them before ordering.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks Heather, I checked Michigan Bulbs, and they dont have any of the items that I like at Brecks. I am going to check at my local Nursery.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi MrsCat,

I've been ordering from Breck's for many years. It all started when we visited the Netherlands in 1980 and visited Keukenhof in March, when many, many bulbs were in bloom. 75 acres of flowers, lawn, trees and little streams was so gorgeous. A portion of the 75 acres was theirs and I ordered some tulip bulbs on the spot to be sent home. Have been ordering from their catalog since then. Just ordered some beautiful double light pink geraniums that I think will do well in our newly adopted home town and look forward to planting their bulbs this autumn.

I've never received anything bad, rotten or of inferior quality from them.

Love the plants you pictured! Good luck!

Trusted Contributor

Patio Peony Londonpatio peonyPhlox Crème de la CrèmephloxPeony Romerome peony

Thanks, sfnative! Also love these. I LOVE peonys but dont have anywhere for a bush. These are container!

Honored Contributor

Whenever I order plants albeit bulbs, cuttings whatever my go-to is plantdelights.com. Their packaging is beautiful - NOTHING happens to your plant material they send to you; and they know exactly when to send it for your zone. And they really do stand behind everything they send to you but there is never a concern -- ever.

Plant Delights is a GREAT place to order from, exotics, new plants - and they won't ship until they've tried the plantings out to make certain their materials are top notch, which means they may have something for a couple of years before they market it.