My Orders? Can't get anyone to answer . . .

[ Edited ]

I have been waiting on an order placed 04/22/2022 | Orde shows an estimated date 5/4.  has not been even shipped yet.  No label made etc.  I was just told there are shipping delays due to shippers, I can understand that but it has not been shipped yet.  I also have an order that was placed before this and all it says is Advance Order.   Who do I talk to to get this stuff shipped?

Honored Contributor

Re: My Orders? Can't get anyone to answer . . .

When they speak of shipping delays, they're referring to a ship on the ocean from China, not a truck leaving the warehouse in the US.  This is very common as Covid us still raging in parts of China, affecting manufacturing and transportation. These delays are unforeseen and there isn't a thing anyone can do to speed them up.  Your order is undoubtedly on the way but will take longer than expected.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I had an order placed on 4/23/22 and waiting for delivery. I just received an email yesterday that it was cancelled.

Don't understand because other items I ordered were shipped on time.

Honored Contributor

@custcompdesign 

Welcome to the forums!

Send an email detailing your order info and your problem to QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com, requesting their assistance, they're very good at problem solving!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

I don't know why you think that talking to someone will get the item shipped if it isn't available @custcompdesign .  You might be able to get enough info so that you can decide if you want to continue waiting but there are situations beyond QVC's control.  I had a local store tell me that an item I wanted would be available in the next week, and then that shipment never arrived three weeks later.   They told me what their supplier had told them and the arrival didn't happen.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Esteemed Contributor

If an item is not available, it should not be sold period.