Honored Contributor

Re: My Garden in Local Magazine!

On 5/29/2014 Reva said:

Very beautiful terrier3! I'm in the village of Lancaster and it looks so familiar. Possibly around Bidwell Pkway? I have a girlfriend who lives on Bidwell. Reva

You're not far off...Bryant Street. The article is in the June Buffalo Spree.

Honored Contributor

On 5/29/2014 magicmoodz said:

Very nice, terrior. I love old brownstones. Do you own or rent? You mentioned a third floor neighbor.

It must be warmer in Buffalo. Our perennials/hydrangeas/peonies are just coming to life. But is is fun to see them grow several inches overnight!

I own the condo that is on the first & second floor. My neighbor has the 3rd floor and a beautiful roof garden, complete with evergreens and a Japanese maple.

Esteemed Contributor

If I were driving by, I certainly would take notice! Probably more like stare!

Congratulations!

Respected Contributor

On 5/30/2014 terrier3 said:
On 5/29/2014 Reva said:

Very beautiful terrier3! I'm in the village of Lancaster and it looks so familiar. Possibly around Bidwell Pkway? I have a girlfriend who lives on Bidwell. Reva

Near the hospital?

Honored Contributor

On 5/30/2014 muttmom said:
On 5/30/2014 terrier3 said:
On 5/29/2014 Reva said:

Near the hospital?

Yes...there are three rowhouses...designed by EB Green.

We'll be here for Garden Walk!

Super Contributor

Beautiful!!! I just moved to a house last year that my DH and I built. It is getting landscaped in about a week. They came today to Mark the beds and take out the builders stuff. I'm getting hydrangeas on the shady side. I hope it comes out half as beautiful as yours! Congrats! Keep us updated!
Super Contributor

I have never learned if it's possible to send pictures from magazines to Pinterest or other forums. I don't think u can... My sister-in-law's condo is going to be on HGTVs Beach Front Bargain Hunt in the near future. They don't choose hers lol...
Super Contributor

Beautiful !!!

Super Contributor

Simply Beautiful, Terrier. Thanks for sharing. It is amazing that your garden is as far along as it is, with the severe weather you have in Buffalo. I love everything you have done- it's not overdone- just perfect! Smile

Honored Contributor

Lovely! How I envy you. I used to live in a ground floor condo and had a lovely terrace and did lots of container gardening and planted hydrangea on each side of my door. Times change and I moved and although I like my new place, I no longer have my own access to the outside. While I could have access to a garden plot on the grounds of my current condo, it's sort of remote and not the same as having it right outside your door. Enjoy!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...