Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl  Do you happen to know the name of the gorgeous purple?  I have Jungle Beauty but closer to black than purple.  I have several lavender to lighter purple but not that pretty purple.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl  Do you happen to know the name of the gorgeous purple?  I have Jungle Beauty but closer to black than purple.  I have several lavender to lighter purple but not that pretty purple.

@lucymo  Which page or date?  I just received two orders after ordering last Thursday, and most of the rest will arrive by Friday, guess I will be very busy this weekend, lol.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo  This one?

DSCF6671.JPG

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl.    Yes

Trusted Contributor

Thank you, mousiegirl!  I'll go ahead and give it a try.  Thanks again!  :-)

Honored Contributor

@Julie928 wrote:

@mousiegirl ~ Those are beautiful!  Definitely not your average daylilies! 

How do you post pictures when a new thread is started?  I tried and I get a message that the file is too large.  I would love to share some photos I have ~ any help would be appreciated!  Thank you!  :-)

If you use Windows as your operating system you can edit or resize the photos before uploading them here.

Copy and paste the photo to your desktop. Right click on it and click open using Office (whatever year your computer has). Click in upper area the words 'Edit Picture'. Another screen will open up and on the right hand side you will see the words 'Resize Picture'. Go to that and type down from 100 and go to 90(%). Then go back up to the top and click on the 'Save' icon. Then go and click on the insert photo link here and upload the resized photo from your desktop (not your My Pictures folder). Then if you want, you can cut and paste the resized photo into your Pictures folder or transfer it to the Recycle Bin and remove it completely. HTH.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Re: My Daylilies

[ Edited ]

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl.    Yes

@lucymo  I posted so many beautiful Daylilies last year that no one saw, so when I ran across this the other day, I decided to post it again, but I don't know the name.  I will try to find it but if I bought it three years or so ago, I wasn't as organized.  Now, as soon as I order, I copy a picture and height, etc., for each one.  Usually, tags get buried or the critters take them, lol, or they fade.  I bet you can find it or similar by searching.  I have to give the pups baths now, so will look later on.

Can you post pictures of your Daylilies?

Honored Contributor

DSCF6866.JPG

Honored Contributor

DSCF6384.JPG

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl  A lot of our daylilies have finished their bloom now.  Some will rebloom.  I will look and see if I still have pics of the beds in full bloom.  My favorite is called 'Hush Little Baby'  and some very large gold or yellow ones.  One is called Prester John and I believe it's a double.  I like the spider one you posted. 

I know that the labels disappear and here in Mo they will heave out of the ground and blow away.  The print will fade away in time.  Our beds are eight or nine years old but I just know some of their names.  We have round, square and rectangle beds and some planted along the creek bank, wherever we need color.