Mondays and Tuesdays on QVC2

[ Edited ]

Hi!  I love Mondays and Tuesdays on QVC2 with Dan and the others that features gardening and home solutions.  I heard Dan say that as spring draws to a close, the gardening portion of the shows will dwindle/go away as the plant stock dwindles.   I hope not!  I think Mondays and Tuesdays should continue to feature gardening shows, plants, how to's, etc. along with the home solutions shows.  After all, we garden all summer, and many of us plant all summer too.  These shows are really helpful, so please keep QVC2's Monday and Tuesdasy focus on gardening and home solutions. Thank you, Nancy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Mondays and Tuesdays on QVC2

I agree w/you.  There is the whole summer left.  I've already planted in summer and what about all the decor, etc. to buy  during the whole season.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Mondays and Tuesdays on QVC2

@NoelGaber  Welcome to the Forums!  I also enjoy the garden/outdoor decor shows. Dan is at his best when doing the outdoor items. And I really love it when Carolyne does a garden show. She seems to know her stuff. The gardening implements and decor items can be purchased all year. This year I bought a hori hori knife and a kneeling bench.  (Actually, I saw them on QVC but purchased elsewhere.) However, I did buy the shark-head shovel from QVC a few years ago, and I use it all the time. I'm considering that bench to table item as well.