Honored Contributor

Re: Miscellaneous Garden Photos for practice...

@lm, your gardens are lovely, you definitely have a good eye for garden design. Love the dogs too. Thanks for posting your pics.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Re: Miscellaneous Garden Photos for practice...

@Lilysmom wrote:

Pink Dogwood, I couldn't post pictures until the forum changes were done and I went back to using the computer today instead of the ipad.  Pls try it.  All you have to do is click on the little square photo icon.  I'd love to see your photos.

The chocolate Lab is mine.  The collie is her best friend, owned by a neighbor. They are both 8 and have been friends since they were puppies.  They walk and swim together all the time.

Jazz, we have some very gifted artists in Nova Scotia.  The man who did the Nuthatch lived close to the town where I grew up.  He did several pieces for me.  He did the ironwork and his wife did the glasswork.  Both talented artists.  I will post some other pieces as we move along in the garden forum.  He has since passed away at a fairly young age and I am fortunate to have gotten several of his pieces.  LM

It took forever to get the proper form by clicking the icon to allow me access to my pictures, then a pop up said the picture was too big, but no instructions on how to down size it, so I am still unable to post my garden pictures, dogs, etc.