Esteemed Contributor

Miscellaneous Garden Photos for practice...

Starting off with my chocolate Lab who loves winter!  LM

030.JPGIPAD PHOTOS TO AUG 2014 429.JPGIPAD PHOTOS TO AUG 2014 475.JPGIPAD PHOTOS TO AUG 2014 1957.JPGIPAD PHOTOS TO AUG 2014 1393.JPGIPAD PHOTOS TO AUG 2014 1469.JPGIPAD PHOTOS TO AUG 2014 1580.JPG

Honored Contributor

Re: Miscellaneous Garden Photos for practice...

How nice Lilysmom, everything looks so nice, so you live on the lake?  Love the dogs!Heart

Trusted Contributor

What lovely pics! The dogs are beauties.

I wish we could grow hostas down here in central FL--too hot.

Esteemed Contributor

Hooty, hi there.  Yes, I live on a lake.  So glad it is summer again.  I love to garden and my Lab is my constant companion.  She finds a shady spot and moves around the yard with me hoping, always hoping, that we will end up at the lake which is down below the house.  She is 8 years old now and the bearded Collie is one of her best dog friends.

Hows the new grandbaby?  LM

Honored Contributor

Your dogs are beautiful but since you didn't mention the hairy dog I'm guessing he may not be yours?

Your gardens and grounds are just lovely!!!  I wish I knew how to post pictures because I'd show you mine too.  Your's reminds me of mine in many ways.

Thanks for posting - you did a great job in sharing them with us!!!

Honored Contributor

Love the black capped chicadee garden art on the tree!!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

Pink Dogwood, I couldn't post pictures until the forum changes were done and I went back to using the computer today instead of the ipad.  Pls try it.  All you have to do is click on the little square photo icon.  I'd love to see your photos.

The chocolate Lab is mine.  The collie is her best friend, owned by a neighbor. They are both 8 and have been friends since they were puppies.  They walk and swim together all the time.

Jazz, we have some very gifted artists in Nova Scotia.  The man who did the Nuthatch lived close to the town where I grew up.  He did several pieces for me.  He did the ironwork and his wife did the glasswork.  Both talented artists.  I will post some other pieces as we move along in the garden forum.  He has since passed away at a fairly young age and I am fortunate to have gotten several of his pieces.  LM

Honored Contributor

Lilysmom, how lucky you are to live on the lake, but I bet it is cold in the winter!

Granddaughters live in FL, so we haven't made it down yet, but hopefully soon, cannot wait to see her!

Honored Contributor

Your gardens are beautiful!  Thank you for sharing.

Honored Contributor

Your garden is beautiful. What a treat it would be to garden where every plant didn't have to fight for survival.

When I go to the Philly area, I take my camera out to Longwood Gardens and snap away. My main interest is Bromeliads so I photograph everything they have.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment