Esteemed Contributor

Wowza, it is pouring here in the Piedmont of VA.  Sump is working overtime, but thankfully we just flushed all the junk from the gutters.

There has been some flooding locally.  Quack, quack.

Cogito ergo sum
Esteemed Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia, the weather seems more and more extreme.  I love a slow steady rain but it’s like all or nothing lately.  LM

Trusted Contributor

Could you please send some our way...I live in Phoenix AZ...It hasn't rained in over 100 days.  And that day it was only .004.  Please!!!!!!  Plus I love the rain.

Respected Contributor

Same here!!  I'm in central Florida.   Been raining every day since April.   I have pastures that are a soggy mess..my poor horses.  Meanwhile my Rose's are taking a hit, getting blackspot.   Seems it's either all sun, that we're in fire danger, or all rain.   Used to get a refreshing rain late afternoon for a short while.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia My DD and DIL in western MD and western PA have said the same. Farmers are not able to harvest the hay. I'm in southeastern PA, and we could use some more rain. Weather forcasters keep telling us it is coming, but it doesn't. Just misty today

Respected Contributor
Pa mom, same here, in Florida, there's a coastal hay shortage due to excess rain. I found another supplier out of state. Guess we gotta float with it.
Esteemed Contributor

More torrential rain!  Thank goodness I made it home from work before it started (I work outside).

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

Here in the Seattle area, where we usually have plenty of rain, my lawn is already turning brown.