Honored Contributor

MY VEGE GARDEN IN POTS AND MY BUMPER CROP

[ Edited ]

Everything is done producing, now just waiting and hopingDSCF5034.JPGDSCF5063.JPGDSCF5112.JPGDSCF5197.JPGDSCF5199.JPGDSCF5201.JPGDSCF5084.JPGDSCF5087.JPGDSCF5088.JPGDSCF5092.JPGDSCF5095 - Copy.JPGDSCF5096.JPGDSCF5097.JPGDSCF5098.JPGDSCF5215 - Copy.JPG that the peppers will turn red as there is no longer blazing sun.  These are some, forgot to take pictures of the huge rainbow tomatoes and red/black tomatoes, pictures of what I grew, potatoes, eggplant, I did grow beans, zucchini, tomatillos, and cucumbers, but forgot to take pictures, basil, many varieties of chile peppers, yellow bells, many varieties of tomatoes, and figs.  I also grow blackberries, boysenberries, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, and lettuce.   @possummink @Bird mama @lucymo @luvsbulldogs @Puddles @Winifred  @SHOPR @Spurt@Annabellethecat66 @Danky @pooky1  @fluffysmom

Honored Contributor

Re: MY VEGE GARDEN IN POTS AND MY BUMPER CROP

How To Plan A Pretty And Productive Vegetable Garden | Rodale's OrganicLife | With a little planning, your backyard plot can be as nice to look at as it is to eat from.

Mousie,  How I'd love to "get'' into your garden and fix myself a feast.  Your pictures are gorgeous and wow, what a selection.   My fig tree didn't give a single fig this year.   My brother prunes it too far back and we have to bring it inside for the winter, so it dosen't have much of a chance, I guess.  I still love "Big Fig".  

I made "eggplant 'steaks' " the other night for supper.   Rather than cutting into French fry shapes,  I just slliced it and used panko and olive oil. They were so good.   Love eggplant but don't fix it very often.  My brother ate 3/4 of that thing. 

Thanks for the visual treat of your garden's bounty.Heart

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl  WOWWIE Woman Surprised

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl

WOW-Looks so YUMMY! Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl

@Spurt  I am waiting for the last yellow bell to turn yellow, but if it doesn't in another day or so, I will go ahead without it and make stuffed bell peppers with one of the eggplants, zucchini, rice, etc.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl

@Spurt  I am waiting for the last yellow bell to turn yellow, but if it doesn't in another ay or so, I will fo ahead without it and make stuffed bell peppers with one of the eggplants, zucchini, rice, etc.

@mousiegirl

I love stuffed peppers.....even without the pepper it sounds delicious....do you deliver Woman Wink

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl, OMG🌶🍅🍒🥗💕, I'm coming to dinner.  What a spectacular garden.  I haven't seen one look that good since my father's garden.  Unbelievable!!!  Where did you get that green thumb?  LM

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl

@Spurt  I am waiting for the last yellow bell to turn yellow, but if it doesn't in another ay or so, I will fo ahead without it and make stuffed bell peppers with one of the eggplants, zucchini, rice, etc.

@mousiegirl

I love stuffed peppers.....even without the pepper it sounds delicious....do you deliver Woman Wink

@Spurt  Smiley Happy  I forgot to use spellcheck, lol.

Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom wrote:

@mousiegirl, OMG🌶🍅🍒🥗💕, I'm coming to dinner.  What a spectacular garden.  I haven't seen one look that good since my father's garden.  Unbelievable!!!  Where did you get that green thumb?  LM

@Lilysmom  I read garden books decades ago, and if I have a question now, I google.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl

@mousiegirl

@Spurt  Smiley Happy  I forgot to use spellcheck, lol.

@mousiegirl

No problem...dont worry about it....auto correct has been known to do some strange things with my posts...LOL!