Contributor

M60886 Bernini Calcata Dancing Waters Fountain

Just checking to see if any of you have this fountain and can give me their review. Unfortunately, there aren’t any reviews online. It’s a good deal on clearance even with $25 s&h. Would like to get some reviews before I purchase. Thank you!

Honored Contributor

Re: M60886 Bernini Calcata Dancing Waters Fountain

Hi @New Grandma !

I am tooWoman Happy

I think if you put in Bernini fountains in QVC's search bar you will see mostly only 2 star reviews!

I had the hanging bucket water fountain bird seed one that I loved but it only worked for a little over one month. It was very poorly made and the most difficult thing to put together or change the batteries.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

Sorry I can’t help you on this particular model but it should be okay since it it corded.

I have tried a couple of their battery operated models unsuccessfully.

Tried finding reviews on these as well but something’s changed. There used to be more reviews (none 5 star). They’re revising the model numbers or some other changes which cause questions for me.

Good luck.

Valued Contributor

I’ve never ordere this particular fountain but I’ve not had great success with Bernini products.

Highlighted
Contributor

I appreciate everyone input. I decided not to purchase the fountain. If it didn’t work out it would have been an expensive hassle to return.

i did go ahead & purchase M61200 Barbara King Illuminated Flower Sandstone Water Fountain. This is a totally different type of fountain as it’s tabletop. Also it’s quite a bit less costly & would be easier to return if need be. Fingers crossed!