Longer customer service wait, ship times and refunds

Has anyone else experienced this???
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Longer customer service wait, ship times and refunds

No.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I live in PA so I receive things pretty quickly.  Sometimes it takes a tad longer to process orders than it used to but I attribute this to the fact that they likely have so many more shoppers/orders than they did years ago.  And of course around the holidays it's slower.  Returns/refunds take longer than Macy's for instance but they're quicker than some other places likes Bed Bath and Beyond and J Jill  for instance.  All and all I have no complaints about QVC. And  I like that I can track returns.  I've had no problems with CS.  In fact one problem I had what they did for me was so fantastic I'm afraid to mention it - afraid of getting the CS rep in trouble lol.  

Regular Contributor

Sorry I posted this here everyone!
Respected Contributor

I don't interact with customer service all that much so I can't speak to that issue.  Shipping time and application of refunds are definitely taking longer.  Especially the refunds. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@catnappurr  If this was supposed to be in the Customer Care Forum, you can notify the moderator (under your name is — report inappropriate content) & in the notes ask the moderator to move the thread over to Customer Care.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼