Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 , I would love to see your photos!!!

Your daughter’s French and international affairs background are a wonderful marriage of skills.  I bet she has an interesting career.

Madeleine Lilly is such a beautiful name.  Your family sounds very interesting.  LM

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl  Not familiar with her. I will have to google her.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

@lulu1 , yes, lilacs in July is a new one for us also.  My Ivory Silks are just about a week away from blooming.  I have never had the lilacs and Ivory Silks in bloom at the same time.

The heat has arrived.  We will be in the 90’s for the next few days.  LM

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl , I haven’t heard of her either so will google also.  LM

Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom Ummm...about that Masters....she's a stay-at-home mom of four...She stays very, very busy.  Her husband has his own company (tech/cyber) One person.  So she manages my business and his.  THAT is a full-time job.

We've all traveled quite a bit but especially her and her family (right now my grandson (her 13 year old son) is traveling throughout Japan with his other grandparents.  Every summer they take one or more grandchildren wherever in the world they want to go for 3 weeks. It was his summer and he picked Japan.  Last year it was his 2 teenage sisters and they picked a good part of Europe.  Then my daughter and family joined them over there. 

I don't travel like I used to.  I just enjoy being home.

We do have a nice family.  We argue but never stay angry for more than 1 day or hours (different politics).

I do like your moniker.  It sounds like you enjoy being a mom; as do I.  I don't think it defines me, but it is a big part of my life.  My girls know that I'll always have their backs.  Same for my other family members.  I've been tested over the years and I THINK I've come through for my extended family.  Many have lived with me off an on while they needed a little extra help here and there.

I hope you are having a wonderful holiday.  I'm staying in.  My youngest is enjoying being alone in her sister's house today.  Her sister (my oldest) went with her family to the beach (that girl loves the beach) and to Busch Gardens.

Saturday, my baby girl turns 39!  This is the first year I've been with her for at least maybe 5 years as she is usually in Denver (where she lives).

So, now you know my life story.  I'm an open book.  I love hearing people's stories.  I will always remember their story but I'm terrible on names.  People tell me crazy intimate things.  I think people are hungry for personal touches these days.  The stories I could tell but they'd never need to worry because I don't remember names.  Ha!

Take care sweet girl.  If that's a picture of you, you are very lovely.  Lovely is a word that doesn't describe many people but you are lovely.  That is a very kind face.Smiley Happy