Frequent Contributor

Just notified of 2 item delays and one of them are plants. If they don't have the item in stock then they shouldn't offer it, or at least tell you at the time of ordering that there migh be a delay.I need to stop shopping with QVC.

Honored Contributor

@Grnthumb wrote:

Just notified of 2 item delays and one of them are plants. If they don't have the item in stock then they shouldn't offer it, or at least tell you at the time of ordering that there migh be a delay.I need to stop shopping with QVC.

Yes, do as many of us have done and drastically cut down on our shopping here.

I have always thought that selling items that are not immediately available to ship is fraudulent but QVC continues to do it.

Honored Contributor

I've had many plant orders (not QVC) delayed because weather conditions prevented harvesting the plants for shipment.  It wasn't a matter of availability. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I sure HOPE they delay my plant orders...we had frost on the ground this morning!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Last year, I ordered  fancy iris bulbs that were a TSV in early Feb and they were to be delivered in March, as I am on the west coast--cost me $40 or more--- and by May--after many calls and chats--they still hadn't shipped---finally got my $$ back and will NEVER order plants again--