Occasional Contributor

Re: I miss Phillip (Cottage Farms)

I Miss Phillip Too. 

Frequent Contributor

I do too!  He was lots of fun to watch....so enthusiastic. 

Janet in Georgia
Honored Contributor

@MaeE wrote:

Phillip won't be back. he and Cottage farm could not agree on a contract so he has moved on..He is writing his memoirs and other endeavors. I'm sure Cottage Farms is regretting their decision and it's their loss..sad for QVC and us..

@MaeE  According to Philip's facebook, it was the contract with QVC.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

@MaeE wrote:

Phillip won't be back. he and Cottage farm could not agree on a contract so he has moved on..He is writing his memoirs and other endeavors. I'm sure Cottage Farms is regretting their decision and it's their loss..sad for QVC and us..

You both cannot be right.

Who is telling the truth?

Was he an employee of Cottage Farms or QVC?

Why?   Because it matters to many of us here the reason why Phillip is not on QVC anymore..   He was fun to watch.

Honored Contributor

@EatWell wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@MaeE wrote:

Why?   Because it matters to many of us here the reason why Phillip is not on QVC anymore..   He was fun to watch.

@EatWell  Do the research.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

@EatWell wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@MaeE wrote:

@EatWell  Do the research.  

@mousiegirl

Sorry.  I hate Facebook.  And all social media sites.  Intrusive and time wasters.  I do not trust any of them.  They share all your personal details with government agencies.  And nefarious data hackers who can steal and sell your personal information.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know who the contract dispute was with.  I don't know what it was about.  

Maybe his appearances here didn't sell enough plants to make them worthwhile.  People didn't buy...just watched.

Whatever it was, I doubt he's missing you as much as you're missing him.  He made a choice and moved on...as anyone would do.  

Keepin' it real.