Valued Contributor

Re: I love listening to Phillip Watson

He is a class act all the way.  Adore and write down in a notebook his tips.  I love to pick his brain.  Qvc has a good one in Phillip Watson.  So pleasant and down-right nice with his presentations.

Valued Contributor

Love Phillip.

Wish I looked as good as he does. 

It would be a real treat to see his home and how it is landscaped.

I think he is a well brought up, thoughtful, class act.

Respected Contributor

Someone said he was raised in the Deep South. They just don't make "southern Gentlemen" the way they used to. He appears to be a very humble individual, beside s a knowledgaboe one. I did read he was a patron of Studio 54 in the 70s. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

We are not all poor.  And if you can afford his services, why not?  Not jealous or envious of others who have the financial where with all.

@Reeverwrote:r

@MarkeieMarkwrote:

This is an excert from the Philadelphia Inquirer...

In his new place, he’s also closer to Greenwich, Conn., where he designs gardens on properties ranging from 10 to 20 acres. Ten to 20 acres in Greenwich is shorthand for gazillionaire, and judging from the turrets and waterfront views in Pleasure Gardens, Watson’s 2010 self-published book, he works with a virtual blank check.

His clientele would be today's high society, 'old money', and people raley ever heard of unless you ran in their social circles.

Sickening that people have this kind of money while so many of us are barely getting by. An indulgence may be to order a Denim and Company item for me.  

Why not?

Many of us can afford his kind of landscape service.