Respected Contributor

@ValuSkr I agree with @kate2357's comments.

Very good quality shrubbery at very reasonable prices.  Like everywhere else, prices are a bit higher this year.  Excellent selection on annual baskets and planters.  Selection on shrubs is less extensive.  Like everything at Costco, if you see it and like it, grab it or it will be gone.

The garden season are our Costco is short.  It opens around Mother's Day but was gone by July I think.  They might bring in stacks of perennials through the summer but don't run a full garden centre all summer.  LM

Honored Contributor

What a find @Lilysmom1  for your place, blends right in to all the beauty you have and share.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Hydrangea Game Changer

[ Edited ]

My hydrangea are covered with hot pink blooms very early this year...so happy to see them after our sun-zero temps last Feb...they bounced right back. Today I noticed some leaves are brown and curled on one side of the leaf. What is causing this and how do I stop it? Can't post a pic. Wish our Costco had a garden shop! They just have a big rack with plants on them. I will be looking at the Game-changer for sure!