Esteemed Contributor

How much garden stuff do we need?

I'm not  big gardener, and I know its spring...........but enough of the garden shows!! 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: How much garden stuff do we need?

Spring items much better (and prettier) than 14 hours of LOGO.    Confession:  I've bought 7 garden tools from the Q this year - LOGO = ZIP

Trusted Contributor

I don't need any because I do not garden. 

Trusted Contributor

Enjoy watching the spring garden shows, when it's drab and rainey out it makes me feel good.  If it's something boring I just change the channel.

Honored Contributor

I have a black thumb and every few years we have a drought.

No point in gardening at my house.

@Effie54

Respected Contributor

Besides, isn't this the THIRD garden day this month???  If it is not gardening, it is cooking...No thanks

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

They'll be gone soon enough.  I like seeing the gardening stuff because I garden.  

@fthunt, have you looked at the spear headed shovel?  I have heavy clay soil with lots of rocks and it's great for that.  

Honored Contributor

I enjoy the garden shows SO MUCH MORE than mattresses, computers, Vionic shoes, smiley face sponges, computers, computers and more computers..... Woman LOL 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

I for one, love all of the garden day shows!  I am a huge gardener and get great ideas, especially from Phillp Watson.  

Gardening is my hobby.  It keeps me busy and goes to the top of the list in helping me find my happy place! (for months to come)

Some days,  the Q has fashion days, computer days, beauty days, foodie days, organizing days, vacuum days, spring cleaning days, fitness days, weight loss days, shoe days, purse days, and so much more.  Heck, why not a garden day when it has been gloomy and storming this entire week?   Heart  Heart  Heart

Esteemed Contributor

What @jpie said!!!

If you don't like gardening, why come to this forum?  To complain?

It's raining like gangbusters here today and these garden shows are like a ray of sunshine for me.   I don't really need any more garden gadgets, but I want them.  Big difference. 

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt