Valued Contributor

Help with Bernini battery operated fountain

Unfortunately, thinking I would not need the instructions in the future, I threw them away.  Well, I have a question and wonder if anyone can help.

I want to turn off the fountain and timer. I pressed and held the button on top of the fountain until the green light came on.  The fountain did turn off but, came on again the next day via the timer .... hmm ... what to do?

Honored Contributor

Re: Help with Bernini battery operated fountain

Clicky click--> Bernini battery operated fountain manuals

If you do not want to click on the link, go to the Bernini support website yourself.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Valued Contributor

@Mz iMac

I have been away but, I will contact this company soon. You were very helpful, thank you.

Super Contributor

I totally know exactly what u r talking about--the reason when I bought this little fountain was bc I could stop it and empty the water very easily--they say not 2 have standing water bc it attracks mosquitos--so I figured I could enjoy it and then empty the water and fill it up when I want 2 bc it takes very little water--BUT I did have trouble shutting off the timer--now I can't remember how I did that--I finally was able 2--that green light would blink etc. and low and behold that fountain would come on when I thought I stopped it--so I can't help u right now bc mine is on the off setting--wish me luck when I put it on again and want to shut it off again!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mary in NJ

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@danedylan

If you do discover how to easily turn off the timer, please post what you learned.

@Mz iMac

I did contact Bernini and left an email message but haven't heard back. 

I decided to dismantle the fountain and remove the pump and batteries.  Unfortunately, this is not an easy way to turn the timer off and on.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@shy bobcat @danedylan  I hope this helps.  I tried to scan the instruction page, but my scanning skills and use of my MacBook Pro are to say the least poor, so I was unable to scan the picture of the top of the fountain.  So I typed out the instruction off the page.

Operating your fountain Tower:

Turn Fountain on and set timer:  When the fountain is off, set the run time from 1 hour to 4 hours by slowly pressing the button 1 to 4 times (Figures 7a and 7b) 3 seconds after pressing the button, the LED light will repeatedly flash the number of times the button was pressed (Figure 7a).  This indicates the number of hours the Fountain will run every day. The Fountain will turn on at the same time, for the selected number of hours, daily thereafter.

Stop Fountain for one day:  To stop the Fountain manually for one day, hold the button for over 2 seconds.  The Fountain will turn off for one day, but will still turn on at the same time, for the same number of hours selected, daily thereafter.

Reset/Change the timer:  To change the run time, stop the Fountain if its running by holding the button for over 2 seconds.  The Fountain will stop.  Once the Fountain is off, you can press the button again to set the duration. (Step 1).

Fully shut off and clean timer:  To fully turn off the Fountain so it will not turn on automatically the next day, press and hold the button for over 2 seconds to turn it off.  When the Fountain is NOT operating, simply press hold the button again for over 2 seconds, The LED will come on for 3 seconds steady to confirm daily program is off.

Valued Contributor

@Allegheny

Oh my goodness, thank you for this information and the effort you took to type out the instructions. That was so kind of you.  Now, I can put the fountain back together and use or not use the timer.  Thank you again.