Esteemed Contributor

Re: Gardens slowly waking up

@DiAnne @Kachina624 , I am working on a project now to highlight a couple of pieces of garden art.  My contractor brother was here on the weekend so I put him to work on a couple of poly lattice screens which are up.  Now I have some movement of plants and stonework to do.  

I haven’t been in the garden much at all yet this year.  It has truly been the worst Spring in recent memory.  Lucky to get two sunny days or even days it is not raining in a week.  Never get two together.

I am working on a community beautification project which has been and will continue to take up a lot of my time.  I am off to a landscaping school about an hour and a half away tomorrow to discuss one design to hide an ugly chain link fence.  I am not that happy with the suggested design but don’t want to kill it without offering a viable alternative.

No complaints here.  I love to puzzle these things out and am lucky to know some of the experts who can help me do that.

So nice to be working outside again!  LM

Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom.  Sounds as though you have a new challenge that will keep you busy even though your garden isn't.  I suppose it was that or start another quilt.  With your design savvy, you ought to be very good at coming up with new landscaping ideas.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 , the weeds are calling my name...loudly!🙄LM