Super Contributor

I normally don't buy gardening items online, but am loving viewing the stunning colors of those beautiful flowers, both on TV and online. Very refreshing after a long winter! Thanks Q!

Esteemed Contributor
I'm here loving it too! Smiley Happy I wish they had a live chat here in the community so that we could ask questions. That purple patio tree is tempting, but there seems to be contradictions between what Phillip said and what is posted in item description. Do you think the princess patio tree could grow on a covered porch? He said it could take shade, but I wasn't sure if he meant full shade. Also, the description says zones 9-11. Will it be ok in zone 8?
Honored Contributor

I also enjoyed watching the Cottage Farms program that was just on. Love seeing the gorgeous flowers. I don't buy mine here, but locally, but will admit that sometimes need to sit on my hands to prevent ordering, they are so pretty.

"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

I agree...... I love to watch the Cottage Farms and Roberta's shows, but I don't buy. It's so much fun to watch to see all the plants and get ideas, but I buy locally as much as possible.

Just wish I could get those tricolor mini butterfly bushes somewhere around here. They're gorgeous and the perfect size for my new garden. Anyone here have any luck with them?

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt