Honored Contributor

Re: Garden shots May 23/18. Greening Up!

@Lilysmom  Nice, trout fishing. Dh here would kill to go w/your DH there!!!  Your's of course deserves time off and gives you time off too, so to speak.

Climbing hydrageas, interesting. I didn't know. They sure look nice, our huge shrub is blooming right now. Wish I could tell you which species, it isn't the typical blue or pink snowball that we see though, our's is white.

Honored Contributor

White flowering hydrangeas could be oakleaf hydrangea, the panniculata or sun loving type or new remontant types like ‘Wedding Gown’.

Right now 4 peonies are in bloom on my property & the ones I had to pot up are alive.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Very nice use of your garden area and property.  You have done a very good job to make it interesting as you go and leaving a little mystery along the way.  

Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

White flowering hydrangeas could be oakleaf hydrangea, the panniculata or sun loving type or new remontant types like ‘Wedding Gown’.

Right now 4 peonies are in bloom on my property & the ones I had to pot up are alive.

@JustJazzmom  You know I am so envious of you for the peonies.  We do not get enough cold weather for them.  Sad face here.  I love, love, love them ---- even more than roses, if possible.  I grew them when we lived in Pennsylvania.